Tuesday, October 29, 2019

The End of October events in Mt. Clemens

Hello, my readers, I wanted to give you all some fun events that is happening the Mt. Clemens. I found some interesting occasions for our more older readers.

My mother and father told me some interest tells on how the had fun in the 1960s. Such as: go-go dancing, roller skating and The Rocky Horror Show? Yes, I said the b-movie horror show that is more hilarious than scary. 

It only cost 10 dollars and I you and your loved ones will have a great time in this showcase of fun.



https://www.ticketweb.com/event/brew-and-view-emerald-theatre-tickets/9846615





WANT TO GO TO THIS WEEKS EVENTS? WHY NOT LET DAILY ROUNDS TAKE CARE OF THOSE ERRANDS WHILE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY CAN ENJOY A WEEKEND OF FUN.

dailyrounds.wixsite.com/errandservice

No comments:

Post a Comment